LSDK with SPDK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSDK with SPDK

aabitria
Contributor I

Will Storage performance development kit (SPDK) work with LSDK (especially its v4.14 Linux kernel)?  Has anyone tried it out?  I need to run SPDK NVMeOF drivers on LS1088ARDB hardware.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

aabitria
Contributor I

Thanks yipingwang‌ for the info, please do update me when available.  I'm still interested in this question and in how to do it.

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alain Abitria,

I got more information from the Linux SDK development team, they didn't sun SPDK NVMeOF.  Please refer to http://syswift.com/494.html is about spdk NVMeOF, maybe this would be helpful.

The method of using the nvme iscsi test on lx2160ardb is included in the attached documentation, you could have reference.

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos

aabitria
Contributor I

Hello yipingwang‌, I can't access nor clone the repositories with SSH/Bitbucket (esp. the DPDK) mentioned in the attached PDF file, even if I've set up my bitbucket git to clone with ssh.  Is it some sort of internal repository and do I need to be given access/clearance to access it from your side? 

Is the mentioned NXP DPDK can only come from this ssh/bitbucket repo?  Can we not use the DPDK from Flexbuild instead?

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alain Abitria,

The Linux SDK team has already tested NVMe SSD performance via SPDK NVMe-iSCSI and NVMe-oF on LS2 platform.

I have asked further information from the Linux SDK development team, will update to you later.

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos