LS2088A TA_BB_VDD and TA_BB_RTC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS2088A TA_BB_VDD and TA_BB_RTC

sekuru_saimukhe
Contributor I

I are working LS2088 based project. I have a query regarding the power consumption of TA_BB_VDD pin which is given as 1.5mW in the application note. I just want to know whether this is the peak power dissipation or the continuous power dissipation on the TA_BB_VDD.

Regarding the TA_BB_RTC, can it be connected to the TA_BB_VDD if the thrust programming is not done i.e for normal operation?

I want a rechargable battery for generating TA_BB_VDD and the lifespan of the fully charged rechargable battery should be 7 days. So kindly let me know any reference calculation is available for the battery capacity estimation.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This 1.5mW number  is absolute maximum rating, actual power consumption depends on temperature and may vary from batch to batch. You should use this 1.5mW number for your battery capacity calculations.

TA_BB_RTC should be tied to ground according to LS2088 device datasheet, Table 1, Note 15.

Have a great day,
Alexander,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos