Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS2085ARDB: Booting Management Complex ... ERROR: timeout

Jump to solution
nicolaskury
Contributor II

Hi

I booted on my own image with tftpboot. Then I plugged a USB key and the system crashed. After rebooting, I got this error (after 3 minutes):

Booting Management Complex ... ERROR: timeout

I have access to Uboot. If I boot on the pre-installed image, there is a kernel panic.

If I boot on my own image with tftpboot, it blocks at "Starting kernel ..."

How can I fix the Booting Managment Complex error ?

PS: I reboot 4-5 times and now it works ! I have  Booting Management Complex...SUCCESS! The problem is fixed! I'm just curious to know why there was this error ?

No. it doesn't work any more. There is still the Error.

Now it works (SUCCESS). I don't know why, the problem seems "random".

Thank you

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We test our boards on factory during production, to verify boards are fully operational and reduce the number of  board failures at customer side.

But this does not guarantiee 100% error-free, minor boards failures are still possible.

In case of this unstable behavior will appear once again, please try to contact our board warranty department.

Warranty card with contact information should is included in board package.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
marius_grigoras
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Make a try using next u-boot variable:

mcboottimeout=100000

In u-boot just use editenv mcboottimeout and write that value. Using printe you can print all your u-boot variables.

Regards,

Marius

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We test our boards on factory during production, to verify boards are fully operational and reduce the number of  board failures at customer side.

But this does not guarantiee 100% error-free, minor boards failures are still possible.

In case of this unstable behavior will appear once again, please try to contact our board warranty department.

Warranty card with contact information should is included in board package.

0 Kudos