Did you mean: 

LS1028ARDB ubuntu_defconfig make failed

yyu2
Contributor III

Hi all,

I tried the

$ make nxp_ls1028ardb-64b_ubuntu_defconfig

$ make

but it failed things as below. And it says the post-build script is "xxxx-1604.sh", however I am using ubuntu18.04. Could that be the reason?

thanks in advance.

Best,

Yi

>>>   Copying overlay board/nxp/common/ota_overlay
>>>   Copying overlay board/nxp/common/systemd_init_overlay
>>>   Executing post-build script board/nxp/common/post-build-ubuntu-base-16.04.sh
cp: cannot stat '/home/yyu4/openil/openil/output/build/skeleton/custom/lib/systemd/system/systemd-timesyncd.service': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/home/yyu4/openil/openil/output/build/skeleton/custom/lib/systemd/system/systemd-networkd.service': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/home/yyu4/openil/openil/output/build/skeleton/custom/lib/systemd/system/systemd-timedated.service': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/home/yyu4/openil/openil/output/build/skeleton/custom/lib/systemd/system/systemd-resolved.service': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/home/yyu4/openil/openil/output/build/skeleton/custom/lib/systemd/system/systemd-hostnamed.service': No such file or directory
Makefile:659: recipe for target 'target-finalize' failed
make: *** [target-finalize] Error 1

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yyu2
Contributor III

Thank you Yiping.

The problem is caused by incompatible Ubuntu18.04 host

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yi Yu,

The following host environments have been verified to build the OpenIL.
• CentOS Linux 7 (Core)
• CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
• Ubuntu 16.10
• Ubuntu 16.04
• Ubuntu 14.04

Would you please run "make" and attach the building log to me to do more investigation?

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos