LS1021ATSN

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1021ATSN

Contributor II

I want to do the demo(rate-limiting) with a single ls1021atsn board,but when i did all the work mentioned in the pdf Open Industrial Linux User Guide, Rev. 1.5, i don not know what to do next. I want to find a detailed demo introduction.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry for delayed response to this.

Please see recent version 1.6 of "Open Industrial Linux User Guide":

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/OPEN-LINUX-IND-UM-1-6.pdf 

For rate limiting demo please look Sections 7.2 - 7.2.8.9 of this document (single board setup is described in Section 7.2.3). After doing all the steps, mentioned in these Sections, you should see the results, similar to shown is the document.

In particular, when no rate limiting is applied (standart configuration), you should see the result similar to shown at Figure 52 (random ocsillating rates, and total rate much less than line rate). The result of applying "Prioritizing configuration" is shown at Figure 56 - flow 1 is running in with the same bandwidth, as alone, while flow 2 is getting remaining (very low) bandwidth. Figure 60 shows the result of "Policing configuration" - flow 2 is running at relatively stable 400 Mbps, but can reach line rate while alone. Figure 65 "scheduling configuration" shows each flow running at limited bandwidth, even if running alone.

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Thanks for your answer, i have did it.

0 Kudos