Cook Yocto Openstack-image-* for LS2085ardb with SDK 2.0 170x

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cook Yocto Openstack-image-* for LS2085ardb with SDK 2.0 170x

mauromarinoni
Contributor I

Using the SDK v2.0, I'm having problems trying to cook a Yocto for the LS2085ardb platform with the OpenStack-image-compute.

The issue is related to the fact that the recipe tries to clone several repositories specifying a release (kilo) that reached the end of life. In particular, errors are notified for python-keystone, python-keystoneclient, and python-novaclient.

There are patches to support newer versions of meta-cloud-services?  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mauro Marinoni,

Please try to use the attached updated python recipes, please use it to replace the folder sources/meta-cloud-services/meta-openstack/recipes-devtools/python.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mauromarinoni
Contributor I

After replacing the folder, the cooking reports only one error: python-keystone still tries to clone the kilo branch from the official git.

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mauro Marinoni,

It seems that there is problem in the recipe sources/meta-cloud-services/meta-openstack/recipes-devtools/python/python-nova_git.bb, please use the latest recipe from Openembedded meta-cloud-services - Provides the packages and images for Cloud compute, control and storage nodes ...  to replace it.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mauro Marinoni,

I didn't find your error which you mentioned.

Would you please provide your error console log to me to do more investigation?

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos