cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nxp lpc-link 3154 debugger driver installation

Chish
Contributor II

Hello!

It's kind of a stupid question to ask but I'm very new to this platform. Do I need to download any kind of driver to work with "nxp lpc-link 3154" debugger? I couldn't able to search anything like that on the internet?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

If you install the NXP MCUxpresso IDE (https://www.nxp.com/design/software/development-software/mcuxpresso-software-and-tools-/mcuxpresso-i... you get all the necessary drivers and tools for the LPC-Link.

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

Chish
Contributor II

Hi thank you 

I'm facing this problem

Program file does not exist
C:\Users\uddin\Documents\MCUXpressoIDE_11.1.1_3241\workspace\DALI_Slave_LPC111x\Debug\DALI_Slave_LPC111x.axf not found
C:\Users\uddin\Documents\MCUXpressoIDE_11.1.1_3241\workspace\DALI_Slave_LPC111x\Debug\DALI_Slave_LPC111x.axf not found

I've been working on this from the last two days but I don't kwow why it is keep occurring.

The software couldn't able to find the ".axf" file but in my debug folder this file is formed after I built the project " .hexDALI_Slave_LPC111x.axf"  

How can I solved that. I'm using MCUXpress and LPCLink2 debugger. I've just started doing programming in this software. I also posted in the community but nobody answer

Regards,

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

According to the error message, DALI_Slave_LPC111x.axf  is not found. Your project generate " .hexDALI_Slave_LPC111x.axf"  .

Please refer below. How do you define the output file name?  Is that the same as project name?

ZhangJennie_1-1633768620505.png

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos