Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Activation Code

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ranemyr on Mon Feb 15 02:53:53 MST 2010
Hi

I downloaded latest version 3.2.2 ( first time installation)
Install it without problems, got activation code in my mailbox i copy it
and paste in "enter activation code" and hit enter.
I get reply "Invalid activation code". I deinstalled the software and made a new installation but with same result. I made the same installation on another PC and that worked fine. Do you have any ideá what might be the problem ?

I am running Windows XP Pro SP3.

Regards
/Peter

Original Attachment has been moved to: 1100113_ssp.c.txt.zip

0 Kudos
43 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by waranyoo1 on Mon Jul 19 07:57:08 MST 2010
sorry that i reply late, issues is solved, it is due to my pc got virus and my winxp can't open cmd.exe (error142), so lpcexpresso will generate a wrong create serial number to me then no any key activate can use.but after scan virus it will generate a correct serial number and key can activate too.;) Thank you very much.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu Jul 15 06:58:26 MST 2010
Please run this command from the command line
crt_emu_cm3_nxp -info-license

and zip and post the LPCXpresso directory again.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Content originally posted in LPCWare by waranyoo1 on Thu Jul 15 06:29:56 MST 2010
first i think only me have a problem , till i search found many people can't activate , pls help me too i can't activate code, i just install today lpcexpresso 3.4.0.

here attached

Thank you for registering your product with serial number:
LVJW-D1OR-N4A5-DUJQ-CSGX-EYAY-LYN5-MSO5-DUK5-NTKQ.
Your activation code is:
NVGU-D5F0-LXOY-F0MQ-HYOU-F1M1-FYEY-H5BU

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Voffka on Fri May 14 00:11:34 MST 2010
I've uninstalled program, deleted all registry entries with lpcxpresso and all files that I found. Then i've installed the newest version again, tried to register again and it works.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue May 11 01:10:00 MST 2010
Can you please contact Code Red Support directly, using this form:
http://www.code-red-tech.com/support.php
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Voffka on Mon May 10 22:23:18 MST 2010

Quote: CodeRedSupport
Does LPCXpresso complain that it is unregistered, or is it just when you debug? That is, if you:
Help->Product activation->Display license type

What does it report?

It reports a window as in #33 message.
It shows this window after program start, after Help->Product activation->Display license type and after my attempt to apply activation code that I've received by e-mail (Help->Product activation->Enter Activation code).
It already doesn't show message window "Invalid Activation Code" as in previous version 3.2.3.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu May 06 07:02:36 MST 2010
Does LPCXpresso complain that it is unregistered, or is it just when you debug? That is, if you:
Help->Product activation->Display license type

What does it report?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Content originally posted in LPCWare by Voffka on Thu May 06 06:25:10 MST 2010

Can you post the whole of the LPCXpress license directory (there will be two files - LPCXpresso.lic and LPCXpresso.acc)

Attached

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu May 06 05:46:30 MST 2010
Can you post the whole of the LPCXpress license directory (there will be two files - LPCXpresso.lic and LPCXpresso.acc)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Voffka on Thu May 06 04:11:34 MST 2010

That doesn't look like you have activated. Did you enter the activation key that you received?

Yeeeesss!!!
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu May 06 02:12:49 MST 2010
That doesn't look like you have activated. Did you enter the activation key that you received?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Voffka on Thu May 06 01:45:17 MST 2010

Hi,

Have you made any changes to your system configuration? (Added or removed any hardware?). The serial number is based on a checksum of your hardware (and a bunch of other things), and so if your hardware changes it is possible that the serial number will no longer be valid. This is simply fixed by re-registering and applying the new activation code.

No I didn't any hardware changes. And I've tried to re-register, but I still have a window as attached
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu May 06 01:33:50 MST 2010
Hi,

Have you made any changes to your system configuration? (Added or removed any hardware?). The serial number is based on a checksum of your hardware (and a bunch of other things), and so if your hardware changes it is possible that the serial number will no longer be valid. This is simply fixed by re-registering and applying the new activation code.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Content originally posted in LPCWare by Voffka on Thu May 06 00:48:07 MST 2010
After some time it's unregistered again. I've downloaded latest release (3.3.4), but I still have the same problem.
I use Help -> Product activation -> Create Serial number and Activate. It generates serial number, that I send through web-site.
Then i receive such letter:
Thank you for registering your product with serial number:
N2JR-HUPU-N2N1-HXMW-JWBQ-DWF3-FWP4-KXEV-I5KY-FSB2.
Your activation code is:
M3L0-NXFT-LRHR-H4I1-M0CS-AZDS-D1A3-N4A3
But after using this code it is still unregistered. Without message "Invalid Activation Code".
Lic file attached.

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Fri Mar 26 06:44:56 MST 2010
Hi,

This is because of a bug in the code that generates and stores the license key. We have just (in the last 2 hours) found and fixed the bg. We will make the fix available soon.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Voffka on Fri Mar 26 06:13:07 MST 2010

Hi,

The license file you have posted has a serial number of
OXJY-B5E2-ATPY-E2G5-DUIU-NTD0-EVNU-OZA0-MVAQ-BUIY

The serial number and activation code is unique to each computer and can only be used on that computer. If you need the license on another computer, you must use the serial number provided on that machine to get an activation code.

Why it doesn't coincide with generated serial number (Help -> Product activation -> Create Serial number and Activate...)?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Thu Mar 25 01:07:07 MST 2010
HI Asieg,

Can you please contact us (Code Red) via our contact form and we can try to resolve your problem.

http://www.code-red-tech.com/contact.php

Best Regards
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by asieg on Wed Mar 24 11:04:57 MST 2010
Hello support,
the registration code that you gave me was accepted from LPCXpresso, but if I try to debug a code example "adc" provided by LPCXpresso I get the message:
"the code size is bigger than the allowed size of flash" (something like this). I've tried to compile the adc example on my laptop and it works fine.
It is possible that the program won't compile more than 8 kByte because the activation code generated from my program was different to your activation code?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by asieg on Wed Mar 24 07:08:31 MST 2010
that works,
thank you.
But why did I get other license number (three times the same number)? Any idea?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Mar 24 01:09:26 MST 2010
That license has an serial number of
N2CW-GWB1-DZM4-NXHW-M5IT-IXAW-G4BR-F5EV-C4N1-A1KU
and an activation code of:
K3B4-A3AZ-K4IU-GSKQ-DVI1-N5FT-NZJW-J4PT
0 Kudos