cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in final launch sequence

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jcbailey on Mon Dec 28 11:07:52 MST 2015
Platform: Win 7 (virtual machine)

LPCXpresso v8.0.0 [Build 526] [2015-11-23]

I read the thread on debugging debugger issues: tried different USB cables, different ports on host

When the cmsis-dap firmware downloads I get 3 pop-up messages (from the host it appears, not the guest) about device already in use and must disconnect.  This is quite unusual,  I have re-checked and restarted things multiple times and the NXP device is definitely NOT connected to the host when I start booting debug pod.  I do not see this sort of message with other USB devices running in virtual machines, something is out of the ordinary with your USB device initialization.

On Fedora 21 (also VM) I can use the boot_link2 script with success, but also with the pop-ups about "in use" and "must disconnect"

But no debugging possible due to the failure below (same win and linux)

Any suggestions?

Error in final launch sequence
Error: Error reported by server (redlinkserv.exe):
RedlinkAPI: Hardware interface transfer error
CMSIS-DAP has been terminated and will be restarted.
Please restart your debug session.
If the problem recurs, please power cycle your debug probe and restart LPCXpresso.
Error: Error reported by server (redlinkserv.exe):
RedlinkAPI: Hardware interface transfer error
CMSIS-DAP has been terminated and will be restarted.
Please restart your debug session.
If the problem recurs, please power cycle your debug probe and restart LPCXpresso.
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jcbailey on Mon Dec 28 12:35:30 MST 2015
Yes thank you very much, my description was inadequate about what I had read, but that link you provided was it.

I will just put this software on hardware PC since I doubt very much the VM issue will ever get fixed.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Mon Dec 28 12:04:55 MST 2015
Take a look in the troubleshooting section of this FAQ

http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/booting-lpc-link2
0 Kudos