Error Opening RedlinkServer telnet session...

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Error Opening RedlinkServer telnet session...

ソリューションへジャンプ
3,817件の閲覧回数
NIB
Contributor I

Hello,

i have a Problem to connect my  LPC55S28-EVK via the On-Board Debugger with MCUExpresso. If i press the Debug Button, loaded the gpio_led_output example before by the SDK, i get the error message "An internal error occurred during: "Opening RedlinkServer telnet session..."".

error3.jpg   error2.jpg

error1.jpg

I saw an older post with the same error, but it wasn't solved.

Thanks, Nicolas

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
3,779件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It seems that in your case there is some other application (firewall? FireBird? ) server is using the same port. Therefore, it is blocking access to one of the localhost TCP/IP ports that the IDE is trying to use to communicate with redlinkserv executable. You might be able to identify this using info such as:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48198/how-can-you-find-out-which-process-is-listening-on-a-port-...

However, removing one of the ports from the default list in the IDE should not cause any issues as long as at least a couple of ports are free. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)
3,812件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI NIB 

To identify the problem is on board side or PC side, please test your board on another computer. can it be connected?

on PC, please install the latest MCUXpresso IDE 11.5.0 and SDK2.11

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信
3,805件の閲覧回数
NIB
Contributor I

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version mentionated.

Tried with the same board in another PC running an example of SDK and it works. But with the same PC and board the error remains. Both PCs have Windows 10. And the protocol of instalation was identical.

Thanks, NIB.

0 件の賞賛
返信
3,800件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

To avoid old association,  create a NEW workspace and NEW project, test connection. how does it work?

0 件の賞賛
返信
3,791件の閲覧回数
NIB
Contributor I

That doesn't works. Definitively it's any problem with the PC, cause i tried with another computer of the lab and i can debug examples of the SDK.

0 件の賞賛
返信
3,780件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It seems that in your case there is some other application (firewall? FireBird? ) server is using the same port. Therefore, it is blocking access to one of the localhost TCP/IP ports that the IDE is trying to use to communicate with redlinkserv executable. You might be able to identify this using info such as:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48198/how-can-you-find-out-which-process-is-listening-on-a-port-...

However, removing one of the ports from the default list in the IDE should not cause any issues as long as at least a couple of ports are free. 

0 件の賞賛
返信
3,762件の閲覧回数
NIB
Contributor I

It's that! The process of firebird "fbserver.exe" is blocking the port that want be used debugging the project from mcuxpresso.

error1.jpg

I don't know how edit the default list of ports TCP from the IDE, but uninstall Firebird was a solution.

0 件の賞賛
返信