cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb secondary bootloader for external flash memory

rajendran_varun
Contributor I

Hi,

I am working with LPC1769 microcontroller. With help of application note AN10866 as reference to create USB secondary bootloader. LPC1769 is working fine and able to see the LPC1769 internal flash memory as removable disk.

My query:

I had a external flash memory of 4MB, which is connected to LCP1769 through SPI. I need to make this external flash memory as removable disk using the USB secondary bootloader. Could you please suggest any solution or example design to address the query.

Thanks,

Varun

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Varun,

We can reuse most code of this demo and port the flash driver from internal flash to external flash, and change USB disk properties(size,name,etc) and external flash layout based on their external flash and requirement.

By the way, our SDKs for new chip also implement USB MSC examples with SD card. Also can refer to these demos.

Besides, we don't have other samples.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

rajendran_varun
Contributor I

Hi Jun Zhang,

Thanks for the support.

Could you please share the link for the above mentioned example to download the source code.

Thanks,

Varun

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Varun,

For LPC1769, the recommend SDK is LPCOpen, I suggest you download LPCOpen v1.03 from this site.

LPCOpen v1.xx | NXP 

the MassStorage demo code is included.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos