Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpcopen platform v1.03 example for lpc1347

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by tmune on Sun Jul 21 23:50:00 MST 2013
Hi all,
Does anybody try to compile example projects? I can't compile any projects which include nxp_xpresso_1347_usblib_device functions. It seems to compile and run other projects such as nxp_xpresso_1347_periph_uart.
One of the compilation error examples, for example, is
..\..\..\..\..\..\..\software\LPCUSBLib\Drivers\USB/Core/DCD/LPC11UXX/../../HAL/HAL.h:53:36: fatal error: LPC11UXX/HAL_LPC11Uxx.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Please let me know if anybody has any success on compiling any of the example project using usblib.
Thanks
Takashi
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by tmune on Tue Jul 23 08:22:35 MST 2013
Kevin,
I moved lpcopen directory to c:\ and now, all of the projects compiles. I tried to debug nxp_xpresso_1347_usb_VirtualSerialDevice within the IDE but I could not get it to work. The IDE kept losing the connection to debug port and seemed to be hanged and Win7 could not enumerated the usb port. After I disconnected LPC-Link and connect the usb on the LPC1347 target side, I could see the COM30 in Device Manager-Ports.
Thanks again,
Takashi
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by tmune on Mon Jul 22 22:48:51 MST 2013
Thanks Kevin, I'll move the whole lpcOpen directories and try again. I'll let you know the result.
Takashi
BTW, I don't get many errors, just a few.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wellsk on Mon Jul 22 09:32:00 MST 2013

Quote:
Does anybody try to compile example projects? I can't compile any projects which include nxp_xpresso_1347_usblib_device functions. It seems to compile and run other projects such as nxp_xpresso_1347_periph_uart.

I wasn't able to repeat these errors with the LPC1347 LPCXpresso platform builds in v1.03. If you are getting a lot of errors, you might need to move your LPCOpen install directory a little closer to your systems driver root. (See http://docs.lpcware.com/lpcopen/v1.03/_l_p_c_o_p_e_n__d_o_w_n_l_o_a_d.html)

Place a bit more of your build output here so we can help debug it. See below for the run on my Win7 machine.

Building file: C:/nxp/v1.03/lpcopen_v1.03/lpcopen/software/LPCUSBLib/Drivers/USB/Class/Common/HIDParser.c Invoking: MCU C Compiler arm-none-eabi-gcc -D__LPC1347__ -DDEBUG -DCORE_M3 -DUSB_DEVICE_ONLY -D__CODE_RED -D__REDLIB__ -I"../../../../../../software/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include" -I"../../../../../../software/lpc_core/lpc_ip" -I"../../../../../../software/lpc_core/lpc_chip/chip_common" -I"../../../../../../software/lpc_core/lpc_chip/chip_13xx" -I"../../../../../../software/lpc_core/lpc_board/boards_13xx/nxp_xpresso_1347" -I"../../../../../../software/LPCUSBLib/Drivers/USB" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -std=gnu99 -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"Drivers/USB/Class/Common/HIDParser.d" -MT"Drivers/USB/Class/Common/HIDParser.d" -o "Drivers/USB/Class/Common/HIDParser.o" "C:/nxp/v1.03/lpcopen_v1.03/lpcopen/software/LPCUSBLib/Drivers/USB/Class/Common/HIDParser.c" Finished building: C:/nxp/v1.03/lpcopen_v1.03/lpcopen/software/LPCUSBLib/Drivers/USB/Class/Device/MassStorageClassDevice.c Finished building: C:/nxp/v1.03/lpcopen_v1.03/lpcopen/software/LPCUSBLib/Drivers/USB/Class/Device/RNDISClassDevice.c
0 Kudos