Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpc1343 value error

googcheng
Contributor I

i am starting to maintain an old IAR project 

there is a global variable, volatile dali_terminal_t terminal_arr[64] = {0};

terminal_arr is about 768 bytes.

below figure is before the statement: terminal_arr[addr].group_low = backcmd;   // backcmd is 0x86

企业微信截图_20180702162634.png

after run the statement, group_low value has lost.

企业微信截图_20180702162753.png

im new to LPC , dont know how to debug it and so hope you could give a hand.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jay ch,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd like to know which IDE you use, and the version of it.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

googcheng
Contributor I

IAR 7.80

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jay ch,
I will check it later, I think there's an issue about the IDE, maybe you can also seek for some support from the IAR via the https://www.iar.com/support/#!?tab=resources
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

googcheng
Contributor I

thanks for your support! big possible, we confirm the data still is right by Serial Interface

0 Kudos