issue in LPC1788 - USB HOST - HID KEYBOARD interfacing - code referred from LPCopen library files !

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in LPC1788 - USB HOST - HID KEYBOARD interfacing - code referred from LPCopen library files !

shivrajtbm
Contributor I

hi, i am facing issue for interfacing HID keyboard using code files from lpcopen_2_10_keil_iar_ea_devkit_1788 (already available at ) 

https://www.nxp.com/design/microcontrollers-developer-resources/lpcopen-libraries-and-examples/lpcop...

i found that the program will stop in the HcdControlTransfer --> WaitForTransferComplete function loop as given below..?

static HCD_STATUS WaitForTransferComplete(uint8_t EdIdx)
{
#ifndef __TEST__ //
while ( HcdED(EdIdx)->status == HCD_STATUS_TRANSFER_QUEUED ) {} //while in this
return (HCD_STATUS) HcdED(EdIdx)->status;
#else
return HCD_STATUS_OK;
#endif
}

any particular reason for this issue which is to be taken care of ?? 

also i have gone through same issue related posts .. but not getting the proper solution for same .. and those posts are too old ?

plz help !

0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @shivrajtbm ,

In order to understand better the situation I have a couple questions to help you solve this problem you are currently facing.

1. Can you please provide more details and steps about how this problem is being triggered, it is always appearing or just sometimes.
  2. Can you please give me more info related to the Keyboard you are currently using.
0 Kudos