显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

import a image in the lpc54628 lcd display

1,098 次查看
suraj78725
Contributor I

hi, i am suraj

i want to display a image in the lcd screen in the lpc54628 which is in the same ratio as the lcd screen ratio values and so can i do it, if so how to do it. i have referred the examples given in the lpc54628 board, it has given fir the cursor that is on the ratio of 8x32 and the image i have is 480x272 and so can i do it, if so help me.

with regards

suraj

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

1,077 次查看
suraj78725
Contributor I

thanks xiang,

i referred the files you included, can i do it without using app wizard and gui interface? 

and if possible do tell a reference to make the image display in the main screen of the board instead of  the cursor, it has only told for the cursor display of the image not for the whole screen.

please do help me as soon as possible.

with regards

suraj

0 项奖励
回复

1,065 次查看
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Suraj,

After you unzip the an12027 package, you can see the directory, for example lcdc_1_tft16bpp example. It fill the LCD memory buffer with constant data.

But I think it is difficult to convert a portrait file to pixel data, because you have to parse the file format, extract the pixel data and fill LCD memory buff.

BR

XiangJun Rong

xiangjun_rong_0-1609747158653.png

0 项奖励
回复

1,081 次查看
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Suraj,

From your description, you want to display an image, which is a static portrait, I think it is okay, you need to declare an array, just fill the array with the portrait pixel, it is okay.

This is an application note for the LCD, I think it is helpful.

https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/nxp/application-notes/AN12027.zip

hope it can help you.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 项奖励
回复

1,011 次查看
suraj78725
Contributor I

thanks for the response

0 项奖励
回复

1,062 次查看
suraj78725
Contributor I

hi xiang,

i coudn't able to display as of now, previously i have done with the conversion process of the rgb image into pixel and then putting inside the code but now i saw that the configuration which can be done for the cursor palette but not for the background. 

i will try the given method of urs and tell you 

with regards 

suraj

0 项奖励
回复