how to use adc in lpc824

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use adc in lpc824

santoshganachar
Contributor II

hi i am using lpc824 chip ,i am interfacing more than 1 adc .but i am getting the same value for all the ADCs please help me any one. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santosh Ganachari 

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd highly recommend you to refer to the periph_adc demo which demonstraats the ADC operation in the LPCOpen library.
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

santoshganachar
Contributor II

please Send me example code i can't understand .

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santosh Ganachari ,

Thanks for your reply.

1) When you open the link, you can find some libraries for down.

LPCOpen Software for LPC8XX|NXP 

2) You can choose the LPCOpen library related LPC824 (Fig 1)

2017-04-12_14-07-01.jpg

Fig 1
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos