Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete NXP account ?

Jump to solution
adammrakam
Contributor II

Hi,

I created my account years ago when there was Freescale and now when I try to use it for NXP page I cant download anything (eg LPCXpresso IDE),

Would you please help me to delete my current account so I can create a new one for the same email address ? 

Thank you !

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi adam mrakam,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

About this kind of question, you should apply for IT support by following the steps.

1. Locate the support page: Sales and Support|NXP 

2. Click the Web or Access Issues

2017-02-15_14-23-07.jpg

Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi adam mrakam,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

About this kind of question, you should apply for IT support by following the steps.

1. Locate the support page: Sales and Support|NXP 

2. Click the Web or Access Issues

2017-02-15_14-23-07.jpg

Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

adammrakam
Contributor II

Thank you , I'll try to create a ticket.

0 Kudos