cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gpio pinmux error

sachinn434
Contributor I

hi all,

I am using the lpc54s018jet180 board and I changed to the lpc54s018jbd208 package so i am getting an error gpio not going high low if anyone knows this please let me 

best regards

sachin

0 Kudos
3 Replies

RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @sachinn434,

Are you using ConfigTools to develop your code? If that is the case just for double check, could you please verify that you have changed the Part Number there too?

RaulRomero_0-1687812509973.png

[MCUXpresso Config Tools - Part Number conflict window]

Note: After change the part number you might have to change some of your configuration.

In case you are not using ConfigTools, as the part numbers you are using are different in their packages and pinning, if you use the exact same configuration of the LPC54S018JET180 to LPC54S018JBD208 you may have conflicts with your code. So, it might be good to double check your overall configuration.

Best regards, Raul.

0 Kudos

sachinn434
Contributor I

hi 

thank you for your reply in the pin config tool I already changed but is asking Iocon driver if i enabled that one I am getting an error sir  how to solve this 

0 Kudos

RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @sachinn434,

We tested the LPC54S018JBD208 part number in a new project and we could not reproduce your problem. If it is possible, could you please share your project or the .mex file? Is there an example we can use to reproduce your issue?

Best regards, Raul.

0 Kudos