Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

errata for LPC810 2X silicon? [corrected]

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by markr on Tue Sep 24 14:08:52 MST 2013
Is there an errata for the 2X silicon? I have two of the early LPC800 mini boards with 2X silicon.

the WS2812 driver using the SCT developed by @LPChobbyist doesn't seem to work on this silicon. The data rate is 2x what is expected and I've tried to modify it several ways with no success.

Given the lack of LPC810 DIP-8 parts, I can't swap out the chips for newer parts, so I have no way of determining whether the problem is operator error, or an issue with the early silicon.

Thanks,

-markr

[updated for the correct silicon marking)
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by markr on Wed Sep 25 08:01:39 MST 2013

Quote: TheFallGuy
There is no reference to an "X1" version - are you reading the markings correctly?

I did make a mistake, the rev is "2X". But I have the official errata and there is no reference to it.
the 4th line on both of my devices is "+D2502X" Using the errata the 4th line should be "xxYWWxR[x]" There aren't enough digits on my devices, but it appears they are 2012WW50 silicon, rev 2 and "X" for the boot loader.

Reading the device ID with MagicFlash returns a boot loader of 13.2, so I'm assuming the 2X version is a pre-release of the 2A silicon and should behave the same.

I can read the serial number, Is there any listing of what serial number ranges correspond to which silicon and boot ROM verisons?

-markr
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Wed Sep 25 04:07:38 MST 2013
The Errata is here:
http://www.nxp.com/documents/errata_sheet/ES_LPC81XM.pdf

There is no reference to an "X1" version - are you reading the markings correctly?
0 Kudos