cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emwin window manager paint parrent when create new window

dolphinapadana
Contributor I

hi everyone i have a problem in emwin

my program contains some framewin that open one in another(means they are modal and open as child of others)

in each framewin i have some widget contains an image as background when i open new framewin in another framewin

the paint message of parent runs ,this process make the program heavy and consequently flicker effect

my question is that how to avoid parent window repaint when another window cover its area completely

thanks in advance

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

JefferyOlsen
Contributor I

I utilise scrollbars because they eliminate the need for buttons on the left and right sides of a slider to increase and decrement the slider. The scrollbar also has an auto-repeat option built in. I skinned the scrollbar properly, and I can now print values within the thumb. They are, for the most part, highly effective. Having said that, I did had that issue, which looks to be resolved by adding the GUI Exec command ().

Yeah, it's definitely not the ideal method, but I'd been working with sliders for months and decided this was a nicer aesthetic, plus the scrollbar added to the product's usefulness.

0 Kudos