Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adc_8xx.h trigger sources in SEQ_CTRL

Jump to solution
vaque
Contributor II

Hi!;

I am working about a LPC824. In order to use the ADC with LPCOPEN I have to trigger it with the SCT.

At this time, adc_8xx.h macro in "ADC hardware trigger sourcers in SEQ_CTRL" are 11 items. These 11 items aren't like the ADC hardware trigger inputs (Table276. ADC hardware trigger inputs) in UM10800.pdf. These item aren't similiar at all.

I am confused. Is the macro other thing?.

Thanks so much and regards. Daniel.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel Vaquerizo,

Firstly, the Table 276 exemplifies the correct hardware trigger inputs, you can ignore the interference as LPCOpen library is designed for all kinds of LPC MCU, and the LPCOpen for the LPCXpresso 824 would inherit  all macro certainly.

Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel Vaquerizo,

Firstly, the Table 276 exemplifies the correct hardware trigger inputs, you can ignore the interference as LPCOpen library is designed for all kinds of LPC MCU, and the LPCOpen for the LPCXpresso 824 would inherit  all macro certainly.

Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
vaque
Contributor II

Ok. Thanks. Have a great day too

Regards. Daniel.

0 Kudos