cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web based LPC800 configuration tool

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Support on Thu Oct 24 15:54:40 MST 2013
Update: To avoid confusion with the Link2 Configuration Tool we have renamed the tool for the LPC800 to LPC Initializer

We have just released a web based configuration tool for the LPC800. This tool has the same functionality as the downloadabled pinmux JAVA tool, but also supports the new LPCOpen library.

You can check it out here: LPC Initializer Tool

It is in beta for now and we welcome any feedback in this thread - let us know what you think.

We hope to roll out support for other targets in the near future.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by norbiv8 on Sat Nov 22 12:20:01 MST 2014
It looks like the the package's pictures mixed up in case of LPC812  (SO20 and TSSOP16).
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by rickta59 on Fri Oct 25 08:42:06 MST 2013
Looks like a great first start.  I agree with other posts that suggest you indicate which pins have special capabilities like high current and open drain capability. I really like that you can flip the output to be geared towards cmsis or lpcware.

Not sure how far you want to take this, but it would be great if you had some quick config options that created some defaults for a setup like a 1 usart, 1 spi, 1 i2c setup, or all gpio setup, or all usart setup .. just throwing out ideas.

Maybe an indicator on the landing page that tells you not only the part number by the packaging also. TSOP, DIP etc ..

Thanks, I like the direction this is heading.

-rick
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JoeHale on Fri Oct 25 08:00:25 MST 2013
Hi,

I added a "fullscreen" and "restore" button. Allows the tool the fill your browser/tablet.

Hope that helps.

Joe
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Luis Digital on Fri Oct 25 07:22:08 MST 2013
Yes, bigger. Possibly a new window.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by cpldcpu on Fri Oct 25 02:21:08 MST 2013
Looks pretty nice so far! One suggestion would be to make it larger. Currently it only uses a tiny part of the available web site. I think that its usability on a tablet is hampered by that as well.

Furthermore I would suggest to add information about the pin output drivers to the "workspace". The current state suggests that it is easily possible to use SPI etc on PIO_10 and _11 while they most likely will not work as expected with the open drain driver. Same goes to the high current source pins.
0 Kudos