cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using MCUXpresso config tool in keil u vision IDE

vidhya1
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm using keil u vision 5.24 IDE, and interfacing LCD display with LPCXpresso845MAX [OM13097]

development board, and for data pins I need to configure the port pins as output, as I'm new to this

LPC845 series [previously worked on LPC2148 MCU in keil IDE only], so to configure the port

pins as input/output using MCUXpresso config tools , how should we use Switch matrix to 

configure port pins as input /output in keil IDE, please suggest.

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
The MCUXpresso Config Tools is a definitely independent tool, however, you can use the MCUXpresso Config Tools work together with the Keil by following the below steps.
1. Using the MCUXpresso Config Tool to configure the GPIO, in further, generating the corresponding code.
2. SDK library's demo is used be the template demo (the SDK library demo support the Keil IDE)
3. Copy the generated GPIO configuration code to the SDK demo to achieve the customize feature.
Please give a try.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

vidhya1
Contributor III

Hi,

Good Day!!

After opening MCUXpresso Config Tools--
I clicked on --> Create a new configuration based on an SDK example or hello world project--->next
and the image which I attached is opened with" SDK PATH IS NOT ASSIGNED],
I have downloaded SDK example but not able to copy and install in the SDK directory, please suggest
to resolve this,  I have attached the image of the same.[1st image SDK PATH IS NOT ASSIGNED]

And I have tried installing MCUXpresso IDE, and build an sample code of blinky, after debugging it, tried
changing port pins by open configuration tab, by selecting pin tools, and after changing the port pins,
will it automatically update in the code, since after giving update changes, the port pins didn't change.

Also before installing MCUXpresso IDE, I got the error regarding to path issue, I have attached the image
of the same[2nd image], even though the sample code is compiling now , while code is dumping to the development board ,I will be getting some errors, I'll just click ok to dump the code.SDK path is not assigned.jpgpath not found error.jpg

I'm using windows -64 bit operating system..

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you to refer to the MCUXpresso Config Tools User's Guide to learn how to get started with the tool.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

vidhya1
Contributor III

Thanks again,will check with the

following procedure once.

Thank you

0 Kudos