cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Host with LPC 4088 Pendrive configuration

kshirsagaravina
Contributor II

Hello
I am working on Custom board of LPC4088 in MCUexpresso enviroment .for quickstart board massstoragehost code works perfect but in my custom board i am getting device enumeration error .
i am geting error code As HOST_ENUMERROR_ControlError and sub error as HOST_ENUMERROR_NoDeviceDetected .The sub error code means that No device was detected, despite the USB data lines indicating the attachment of a device. it happens in HOST_STATE_Default.
I am using Port 0 for configuration . and in HcdIrqHandler HCD status code getting is HCD_STATUS_TRANSFER_Stall.
i am not able to findout why this is happening . can anyone help me on this .
Thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

If the same software does not work with your board then it seems to be a hardware issue. Please check you are following our guidelines for full-speed USB on NXP's LPC microcontrollers.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11392.pdf

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos