cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Host examples on LPCXpresso546xx - RevC

andrewfisher
Contributor III

Hello,

I have an LPCXpresso546xx RevC board with an LPC54628 chip on it. I have been trying to get USB host working but am having no success with the MCUXpresso 3.2.0 SDK examples.

I can get device examples working no problem but the host examples all say "host init done" and then sit there doing nothing. Putting breakpoints at various points eg. the kUSB_HostEventAttatch case never trigger.

I have used various leads and tried various examples. I can see the High Speed port powers up but that is it.

Has anyone else seen these examples work?

Also it is not clear to me how I would configure these examples to run on the Full speed interface (as will eventually be needing). The device examples are all obvious in the usb_device_config.h file.

Andy

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

andrewfisher
Contributor III

I have now found that the host_lpm_hid_mouse_bm and host_lpm_hid_mouse_freertos at least see attach and detach events although no moment data is shown (not sure if it should be). So this at least shows connectivity is working. 

Can someone tell me what the _lpm_ in the above names refers to?

I still have no luck with the other host examples though.

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andy,

Sorry for the later reply.

I do a test with [lpcxpresso54608_usb_examples_host_msd_fatfs_bm] project with [SDK_2.3.0_LPCXpresso54608] software package.

It need to make a modification at <usb_host_config.h> file:

#define USB_HOST_CONFIG_OHCI (0U)
#define USB_HOST_CONFIG_IP3516HS (1U)

The LPCXpresso54608 board with below jumper setting:

pastedImage_1.png

After that, I could get this demo run at USB1 HS port:

pastedImage_2.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos