cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Host Example code for LPC4357

TEMCEFF
Contributor IV

Sir,

Could you provide us any example code for LPC4357 lib USB as host for mass storage devicec available?

We have gone through the post on this community entitled LPC4357 libUSB as host for mass storage device

In that a reply from the LPC Ware by (sundarapandian) we could find the code useful but we couldn't able to find the Library files  lib_lpc_chip_43xx.lib and lib_lpc_board_keil_mcb_4357.lib in the driver for the usb host  LPC43xx (lpcopen_2_09_keil_iar_keil_mcb_4357). So kindly provide us with the library files so that could be able to implement the application

Thanks

Sathwik

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sathwik,

You can find a USB mass storage host example along with the chip and board libraries on the Keil MCB4300 (LPC4357) board LPCOpen package:

LPCOpen Software for LPC43XX|NXP 

pastedImage_2.png

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

mj7man
Contributor I

I know this isn't totally related, but have any you experienced issues with dropping characters when typing fast? I have the problem, and I'm trying to sort out where the issue could be.

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

Those libraries are provided in SOURCE within the LPCOpen download. Just build all of the projects in the download and those libraries will be created.

0 Kudos