cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target marked as not debuggable

L_B
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

at some point my NHS3152 demo board started to refuse being programmed. I cannot say that I did anything extraordinary at all, it simply stoppped working.

This is the error message I get every time I try to debug my program via LPCXpresso:

LPCXpresso RedlinkMulti Driver v8.2 (Sep 5 2016 10:12:38 - crt_emu_cm_redlink build 725)
Probe Firmware: LPC-LINK2 CMSIS-DAP V5.173 (NXP Semiconductors)
Serial Number: I3F2AXAU
VID:PID: 1FC9:0090
USB Path: \\?\hid#vid_1fc9&pid_0090&mi_00#7&1a76f9c&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
Vector catch on SYSRESETREQ signal
Debug bus check after stop (MemAP 0x4770031) FAILS - Ee(07). Bad ACK returned from status - wire error.
connection failed - Ep(01). Target marked as not debuggable. - retrying
CM0+ debug bus (DP 0x0BC11477 MemAP[0] 0x04770031) SWD connection failed - 'Em(01). Cannot find selected MEM-AP (check targeFÚ¯‡À"
Vector catch on SYSRESETREQ signal
Debug bus check after stop (MemAP 0x4770031) FAILS - Em(02). MEM-AP is not selected.
Failed on connect: Ep(01). Target marked as not debuggable.
Connected&Reset. Was: NotConnected. DpID: 76A48F3C. CpuID: 00000000. Info: <None>
Last stub error 0: OK
Last sticky error: 0x10 POWER AIndex: 0
No debug bus (MemAp) selected
DAP Speed test unexecuted or failed
Debug protocol: SWD. RTCK: Disabled. Vector catch: Enabled.
(100) Target Connection Failed

What could possibly be the problem? I checked and exchanged all the cabling and even exchanged the LPCLink programming board.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Lukas

0 Kudos
3 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

First, confirm whether the battery power of the board is sufficient.

Secondly, when the board is connected through LPC- jink2. Does Flashmagic have a normal interface as the picture 1?

And please find the result of the test as the picture2(make sure your setting of LPC-JINK2 as the picture ).

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

L_B
Contributor II

Hi fangfang,

thank you very much for your answer. I checked all the things you mentioned and also again exchanged cabling etc. Still, flashing fails. FlashMagic shows this error message:

L_B_0-1635865246001.png

The LPC Link 2 board does appear in device manager.

Sometimes also this error occurres when trying to use FlashMagic:

L_B_0-1635867499052.png

What could possibly be the problem?  Thanks again

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

It seems the lpc-link2 doesn't work. You may try MCU-Link Pro as the link.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/design/microcontrollers-developer-resources/mcu-link-pro-debug-probe:MCU-LINK-PR....

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos