Some problems with the function of DAC on LPC1788FBD144 chip.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems with the function of DAC on LPC1788FBD144 chip.

明杰周
Contributor II

1、I found that only P0[26] pin can be configured with DAC output.Is there only one DAC output pin on the chip?

2、The chip has a 10-bit digital analog converter,Is the maximum conversion value 1023?What happens if the conversion value is greater than 1023?

I'm looking forward to your reply!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

danielholala
Senior Contributor II

明杰周 wrote:

1、I found that only P0[26] pin can be configured with DAC output.Is there only one DAC output pin on the chip?

It seems, this is the maximum you get in the LPC family. At least I did not find an LPC microcontroller with more than 1 DAC.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Dear 明杰 周
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
1、I found that only P0[26] pin can be configured with DAC output. Is there only one DAC output pin on the chip?
--- Yes, it's.
2、The chip has a 10-bit digital analog converter,Is the maximum conversion value 1023?What happens if the conversion value is greater than 1023?
--- The maximum value is 1024 and the output voltage will be equal to the VREFP even loads a conversion value which is greater than 1024.
Have a great day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos