cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reader for SL3S1203_1213 Part 2

leo94
Contributor IV

Hello, 

From a previous answer to this question. You suggested buying the reader  Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID reader to read the tamper flag of SL3S1203_1213. 

I tried to buy the reader through impinj, and they said that they do not support this funciton. I am a bit confused right now.

Can i read the tamper with  Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 even if it is not supported by impinj?

Is the process sraightforward? 

Do you have your own software/libraries to extract the information of the tamper bit ? 

Is there a reader/software package that makes the tamper bit aquisition straighforward? 

Thanks, 

Leo 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Leo,

If you want to read the tamper flag from the config word, Please try word offset=32 and word count=1, And for the bit point, please try bit point=512 and length = 16b(1 word).

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos