Problem using ADC on LPC1549

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using ADC on LPC1549

stefanobertazzo
Contributor I

I am modifying the periph_adc_rom example and everything works fine if i read a single channel like in the original example.

When I tried to modify the example to use two channels I can read the value from the channels but the values are about 10% lower than what I expect.
Did anybody find the same issue?

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Please find attached my code.

Original Attachment has been moved to: adc_rom.c.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please check the AN10974 http://www.nxp.com/documents/application_note/AN10974.pdf 

This application note,  provides general design guidelines that can be applied to the board layout design, as well as a reference design and a software project the user can utilize in order to test the LPC1700 12-bit ADC. Some test scenarios are also included, demonstrating the factors that can affect the conversion results. 

I hope this helps,

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos