cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem display orientation

weizhongyang
Contributor I

Problem display orientation:

I use LPC1850 with display LCD TFT 5,7” (640 X 480),DISPLAY_DRIVER GUIDRV_LIN_32

and try to change display orientation

with #define GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_24

or #define DISPLAY_ORIENTATION (GUI_SWAP_XY | GUI_MIRROR_Y)

or #define LCD_SWAP_XY 1

#define LCD_MIRROR_Y 1

they are did work.

using GUI_SetOrientation(GUI_SWAP_XY | GUI_MIRROR_Y); it is ok,

but display flicker while displaying the image ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

weizhongyang
Contributor I

Hi Jingjing,

We are working on new design about CPU card which include core cortex M3 LPC1850FET180 and

Graphics library emWin SEGGER V.530 for NXP.

in fact we use 24-bit color(1228800 bytes of data per frame from the SDRAM buffer into the display),

that slow down the whole execution on the bus system.

with 16-bit color all works well.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Weizhong,

If the system can work with higher frequency, can you try to increase your whole system clock and the peripheral clock frequency for your LCD?

Your problem is mainly caused by the refresh time.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Weizhong,

Do you mean, the methods to change the orientation which you mentioned can work and correct, but the picture will flicker?

Could you tell me which GUI you are using? Did you write the LPC code by yourself? What about the board? Is the board also made by yourself?

If the picture is flickering in your LCD, did you try to increase the display frequency?

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos