cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN512 and Adroid Pie Device

ProgrammerE
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm looking for any examples that makes communication bewtween Android Pie Device (HCE) and PN512. I don't know how to send APDU (SELECT AID) message from PN512 to activate mobile device that needs to answer. I was reading about SNEP, NDEF, LLPC but im confused which i need to use.

Thanks for any help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ProgrammerE ,

The NFC reader library supports PN512 with many examples, and you may download it from https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?element=8359497 .

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

ProgrammerE
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for reply but link is dead. Few seconds after click it redirects to www.nxp.com.

Have a nice day

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ProgrammerE ,

I am sorry. Please try the following link instead.

https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/nfc-reader-library-software-support-for-nfc-frontend-solutions:NF... 

Click the "Download" button and you will see the following page:

nfc reader lib for PN512.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

ProgrammerE
Contributor II

Thanks a lot. I will check it.

0 Kudos