cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linker Error? Make *** error 1

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by epilonsonia on Fri Feb 21 12:12:20 MST 2014
I am using LPCXpresso v6.1.2 [Build 177] to program on LPCXpresso 1769.
I've been having troubles for a couple of weeks with what looks like linker errors. Yet after many attempts and research on the forums it is still unresolved.
The situation:
-Compilation of the project is successful
-I get 4 errors which are all similar :

make: *** [CarteNavigation2011.axf] Error 1
make: *** [src/can_af.o] Error 1

I would like to be able to link actual build errors but there are none since like I said, the build is successful.

I've tried many basic solution like cleaning (both configurations), followed all tips to ensure everything is linked properly.
The program's behaviour seems to work properly (Navigation Card that control many devices/actuators/interfaces).
Even though I'm not comfortable with this solution, should I just be ignoring the errors?
Any advices or links I might have missed would be greatly appreciated.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by epilonsonia on Fri Feb 21 14:21:17 MST 2014
It is an older project that was created in LPCXpresso 5.
I will update the software right away and keep you posted. Thanks a lot for the fast reply.
----
Edit: The update of the IDE to 6.1.4 fixed my issue.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Fri Feb 21 12:23:04 MST 2014
Is this a project that was created using LPCXpresso 6.1.2, or is it an older project - perhaps created using LPCXpresso 4 or 5?

Can you confirm if this gets fixed automatically by upgrading to LPCXpresso 6.1.4?

But that aside, you should be able to manually fix the problem as per:

http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/ProblemViewMakeError

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos