cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCOpen USB and FreeRTOS CLI on LPC1769

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by helge.suess on Sun Jul 12 14:34:51 MST 2015
Hi!

I created two projects successfully. One, that uses LPCOpen to implement a USB host. The other with FreeRTOS CLI to process commands read from a UART.
Now, I'd like to use both features within a single project. I got into big troubles with include files and board definitions. It seems, as if LPCOpen uses a different version of board support packages. I either end up with missing defines or duplicate definitions.
I'm using LPCXpresso 7.7.2 and FreeRTOS 8.2.0

Is there a way of using the latest FreeRTOS components together with LPCOpen?

TIA,

Helge ;-)=)
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by helge.suess on Mon Jul 13 10:27:33 MST 2015
Hi Richard,

thanks for the reply. I had a short look at the pages. It looks quite straight forward.

I tried the same approach. As long as FreeRTOS samples coming along with LPCOpen are concerned, it should work.
I got troubles when using CLI (downloaded from FreeRTOS.org) along with modified LPCOpen samples.

After reading the pages in depth, I'll have another go.

Helge ;-)=)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by www.FreeRTOS.org on Mon Jul 13 04:24:38 MST 2015
I can't remember which version of FreeRTOS or LPCOpen is being used, but perhaps something on the following pages will assist you:
http://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS-Plus/BSP_Solutions/NXP/Using_FreeRTOS_With_LPCOpen.html

0 Kudos