LPC8xx.h

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC8xx.h

richardsoennich
Contributor I

We are using the LPC804 and IAR.  The LPC8xx.h header file from the example projects does not include defines for the CTIMER peripheral.

I found an LPC804.h file but is also not complete.

Thanks

Rich

0 Kudos
3 Replies

richardsoennich
Contributor I

Thank you.  I got some support from IAR.  They told me to download the latest SDK support package which I did.  All the common library files are prefaced by "fsl_"  (fsl_adc.c for example)  and the include file for th uC is LPC804.h.

Does this sound right?  What is fsl?  as the LPC804 originally a Freescale device?

Thanks

Rich

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Hi Richard Soennichsen,

Thanks for your reply.
Q1) Does this sound right?
-- Yes.
Q2) What is fsl? as the LPC804 originally a Freescale device?
-- LPC804 is not an originally a Freescale device, as SDK is base on previous Freescale software library architecture, so its files usually keep the prefix fsl.
Hope this is clear.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Richard Soennichsen ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Please check the attachment.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos