Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC8xx.h

isaosaito
Contributor I

I tried LPC812_Sct_Blinky project.
When I build the project, LPCXpresso IDE said

Unresolved inclusion: "LPC8xx.h"
but I can't find "LPC8xx.h" in my computer.

somebody please provide the header file!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Isao,

Are you using the periph_sct project from the LPCOpen? Please notice that when you import a project from the LPCOpen you also need to import the lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_812 and lpc_chip_8xx projects here you will find the header file that you are missing.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jerrydurand
Contributor II

What about those of use who don't start with sample boards?  I've been using CMSIS libraries for many years but since NXP made those legacy, I can't easily find the latest headers.  And no, I do NOT like having install a pile of projects for demo boards I don't have and then searching through the files for something that might be the latest version.  Could NXP PLEASE separate out JUST the files that were in CMSIS for those of us making real products and not using demo boards?

Example:  I need JUST the latest version of these files for my current project...

core_cm0plus.h

core_cmFunc.h

core_cmInstru.h

LPC8xx.h

system_LPC8xx.h

system_LPC8xx.c

And yes, I'm an old programmer.  Started programming industrial stuff in the 1970s and haven't stopped.  Pretty much all boards are designed in-house from scratch.

0 Kudos