取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

LPC824 from external power source

430 次查看
essamnamouz
Contributor I

I am trying to power the LPC824 Xpresso v2 board using an external power supply instead of powering from USB.  I can use USB for power while programming, but then I want to be able to run it without the USB plugged in after it is programmed.

It is not clear where and how much voltage I supply.  I tried 5V to the Vin pin but that did not work.  The built in LED came on, but no firmware was running.  When I disconnected this and provided power via USB it works fine again.

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

349 次查看
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi essamnamouz,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.
According to datasheet, you can find that the VCC level can't exceed the 4.6 V (Fig 1), and on the LPC824 Xpresso v2 board, it integrates the voltage-transferring circuit which is used to output the 3.3 V from the feeding 5V.
Have a great day,

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复