Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC800 availability

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by cpldcpu on Tue Sep 17 23:35:43 MST 2013
I noticed most LPC800 devices are in production now, just in time to catch up with the competition.

However the LPC810 is still in sampling status. When will it be available?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

bogdangolab
Contributor I

Forget about LPC810:

BasicType 

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Thu Sep 19 08:51:27 MST 2013
The issue was that PIO0_1 and ACMP_I2 share the same pin.  The ACMP_I2 function cannot be moved to another pin (it is a fixed function).  In many applications, the analog comparator input will be required, and may be low during reset.  If the comparator input was low, it would cause the device to enter ISP mode.  PIO0_12 does not have any fixed function associated with it, so it is safer to use for entry into ISP.

- Paul
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by capiman on Thu Sep 19 08:26:29 MST 2013
@NXP_Paul: Can you give a bit more details, why the PIO for ISP was changed? Was there a conflict with other functionality on this pin?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Thu Sep 19 08:19:43 MST 2013
It would be a good idea for everyone to review the latest data sheet for the LPC81x devices.  You can download the data sheet from:
http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpc81xm-datasheet
The one item you need to be aware of is the change in the ISP pin from PIO0_1 to PIO0_12 (see Table 27 Revision History for details).  This only affects the TSSOP and SSOP packages.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Thu Sep 19 08:18:16 MST 2013
It may be possible to provide small quantities of samples until our distributors have stock available. Unfortunately, providing 300 samples will not be possible.
You can request the samples by submitting a support request at www.nxp.com/technicalsupport
Once the devices are available from our distributors, you should order devices from them.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Nathael on Thu Sep 19 01:56:50 MST 2013
Hi !

I tried findchips too ... same result : no stocks

http://www.findchips.com/avail?part=LPC810

Mouser said they were about to receive a little bit more than 400 on September the 16th, so I placed an order, but they sent me an email saying it was a mistake, and now they announce November as well.

Anyone with stocks anywhere ?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by capiman on Thu Sep 19 01:34:12 MST 2013
Hello,

Octopart is usually helpful:

http://octopart.com/partsearch#search/requestData&q=LPC810M021FN8FP

But at the moment even Octopart does not list a supplier?
How much do you need? Perhaps look for samples from NXP?
PS: Just saw you need 300 pieces, oh, this is I think, too much for sampling...

Best regards,

Martin
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Nathael on Thu Sep 19 01:13:20 MST 2013
Hi !

I'm trying to order LPC810 micro-controllers but have difficulties to find any supplier with stocks.

When I checked for stocks on different suppliers online shops there were enough stock for my needs, but actually all suppliers announce a delivery date of November at best.

But I need parts for a demo kit to be distributed for the Open World Forum on October the 5th.
The kit will be a small open hardware demo kit of the LPC810.

The part I'm looking for is the DIP8 LPC810 : LPC810M021FN8FP

Is there any way to get 300 LPC810 in DIP8 package before this event ?

Anyone with stock who can spare any ?

Thanks.

Contact me at nathael dot pajani at techno-innov dot fr
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Wed Sep 18 05:22:13 MST 2013
The current status of the LPC810 is that it will be released to production on September 30th.

- Paul
0 Kudos