LPC546xx datasheet, BOD reset table level 2 threshold.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

LPC546xx datasheet, BOD reset table level 2 threshold.

903 次查看
emblink182
Contributor III

Hello!

According to the LPC546XX data sheet   Rev. 2.8 — 8 September, 2020,
the BOD level 2 interrupt voltage threshold is lower than the level 2 reset voltage threshold. But in other cases interrupt threshold is slightly higher than the reset threshold. Looks confusing to me, is it a mistake or level 2 is somewhat not like the others?

emblink182_1-1654515718936.png

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
4 回复数

893 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi emblink182 

By checking, the datasheet is correct, please follow the datasheet for your design.

If you any concrete problem, please contact us again.

Best Regards

Jun Zhang

0 项奖励

889 次查看
emblink182
Contributor III

Hi, I just want to clarify your answer.

If I set reset and interrupt to level 2 the reset will occur first, is it correct?

And if I set reset and interrupt to level 0,1,3 the interrupt will occur first, is it correct?

0 项奖励

869 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

BOD reset and interrupt level are defined in BOD control register. you can make combination by self.

For example  interrupt level2+ reset level0. Thus system will do interrupt then reset. 

ZhangJennie_0-1655453220712.png

Hope this helps,

Jun Zhang

0 项奖励

538 次查看
emblink182
Contributor III
Yeap, I got it, I can combine different levels. That is what I did in fact.
My initial question was why the BOD level 2 interrupt voltage threshold is lower than the level 2 reset voltage threshold. According to the datasheet, this interrupt will never occur if I set it to a level 2 threshold for both an interrupt and for reset. Because reset will happen sooner that interrupt in this case.
0 项奖励