LPC54628

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54628

jking1
Contributor II

Are PCB design files available for the LPC54628 dev card?  Preferably in Cadence Allegro format but otherwise Mentor or Gerber.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

In the following link, you will find the OM13092/OM13098/OM13094/OM40003 (Revision E) schematic design source files in OrCAD format. Note that the original design of this board was done with Mentor Xpedition, so this version of the design has not been validated through to layout. These files are provided for illustrative purposes only and are not guaranteed to be correct.

https://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/schematics/SCH-LPC546xx-LPC540xx.zip 

Have a great day,
Sol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jking1
Contributor II

Hey Sol

Thanks for the incredibly quick reply.  The Orcad schematics are indeed useful but what I am really after are the PCB layout files.  Being able to consult these would help me with my own LPC54628 project when I come to designing the PCB.  Gerber files would be of some value but EDA files in Cadence Allegro format would be favorite.

Thanks

Joe

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, King,

Pls refer to the zip file, it appear the package includes the PCB file.

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos

jking1
Contributor II

Many thanks xiangjun.rong  :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos