LPC5411x Altium Schematic Symbol

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC5411x Altium Schematic Symbol

stefanh
Contributor I

I am looking for the schematic symbol for the LPC5411x for Altium Designer.

NXP provides Altium-Libraries for the LPC11x-series, but none for the more recent microcontrollers. Once the symbol exists, the 64pin package and 3D step-file can then easily be created in Altium Designer within seconds.

If someone has a schematic symbol for this part, please let me know, since creating it takes painful hours!

(I have discovered the schematic symbol in the schematic for the LPCXpresso54114 DevBoard (see picture attached). Since it is developed by NXP themselves, I'm sure the schematic symbol exists somewhere!)

(@NXP - please release libraries for your parts for use with ECAD softwares, or no one will be able to use it - and most probably will use different parts.. SAD! :smileysilly: )

Labels (1)
3 Replies

shilpanayak
Contributor I

Thank you ! Same situation, same opinion about selection of components:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the attached LPC5411x ORCAD Symbols.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stefanh
Contributor I

Thank you!

0 Kudos