LPC43S37 analog pin?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC43S37 analog pin?

luca_bonora89
Contributor II

Hi everybody, I have got an PLC43s37 and I'm looking for a way to configure an analog pin on the board to read a value from a sensor, temperature for example?

5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello luca bonora,

You can download and refer to the LPCopen , there is periph_adc demo:

LPCOpen Software for LPC43XX | NXP 

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

luca_bonora89
Contributor II

Thanks a lot Alice, I'm reading that book very deep... my question is even easier: if I want to use one of the analog pin (A0-A5), how I know which GPIOx[y] pin it refers??

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Luca,

Please refer to User Manual about "Table 1108.10-bit ADC0/1 channels for different packages on parts LPC435x/3x/2x/1x (without 12-bit ADCHS))".

About how to enable the pins to ADC function, please have a look at "17.4.6 ADC0 function select register" of UM.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

luca_bonora89
Contributor II

Hello Alice and thanks a lot!

Now that I'm able to read analog input (temp sensor) from ADC0 with M0 processor, I would like to send information to M4 processor via Interrupts, DMA or something else, so that it can do something while M0 keep on reading.

Thanks in advice

LB

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello luca,

You can refer to the multicore demo under LPCopen, you can know how transfer data from the two cores.

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos