LPC4370 firm

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4370 firm

takuyahasegawa
Contributor II

We use LPC4370 for senssor signal processing.
We have trouble that firm data inside LPC4370 is initialized during power off for 3days.
And then we have rewrote data to LPC4370, that oparate nomally.
So, we guess that that is CPU trouble.
If you have any coping method, please let me us.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

takuyahasegawa
Contributor II

Thank you

Now I use senssor signal proessing board that consists LPC4370, and I write firmware

into the board.  

"LPC4370 Block diagram"  descrives that LPC4370 has 64kB ROM.

So I think that firmware is written into that 64kB ROM.

Is this 64kB ROM just read only?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
The ROM 64 KB section is used to store the bootloader, it's forbidden to program or write data this section.
Hope this is clear.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

takuyahasegawa
Contributor II

Thank you very mush!

Your assistance is very helpful for me.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The LPC43x0 series doesn't contain internal flash, only SRAM, so these chips would lose data after power-off.
Hope this is clear.

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!