cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4367 Controller usability in market

gauravmore
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using LPC4367JBD208 part number for my product development. Has anybody used this part number for the development purpose? Is there any update regarding the support of this controller moving ahead?

This is very critical stage for me and if there is any issue with respect to the support of IDE , application or in case NXP is not promoting this part number then please let me know so that I can work out for some other option which is having good support for the above mentioned sections.

It should not be the case that moving ahead there is issue of the avialability of the part number and its support for the same with respect to the MCU Xpresso or LPC Xpresso . Also during the queries that i raised in the forums and the response recived, I have observed that in forums most of the people have used Dual core and even the sample codes are not avialable for the Tricore controller (M4, M0App, M0Sub).

Request you to please let us know so that we can proceed for other options as well for our development. Also suggest the controller compatible to LPC4367JBD208 for further development.

This concerned is raised since I got to know that NXP is not promoting this part number. It should not be the case that if really there is a problem then we can overcome immediately.

So plese let me know regarding the same since I expect support from your side the way i have recieved  which helped me in overcomming the issue in my development.

Thanks,

Gaurav More

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Gaurav More

LPC4367JBD208 was launched in Jul,2015. It is enrolled in 10years longevity program.

Thus we can guarantee, before Jul,2025 our user can purchase this chip from NXP without problem. We will also provide support of it.

For LPC4367JBD208, our recommended IDE is MCUXpresso IDE. The recommended SDK is LPCOpen.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

gauravmore
Contributor III

Hi Jun Zhang,

Thanks for the quick response,

Regarding the MCU Expresso IDE which version recommended?

Also Please suggest the controller compatible to  LPC4367JBD208  which will have support  for 10 year from now means till 2029.

Thanks 

Gaurav More

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gaurav More

I suggest you download the latest MCUXpresso IDE v10.3.1 here:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/mcuxpresso-software-and-t... 

There is no replacement of LPC4367.

in 2019, for LPC, we only launched LPC55S with Cortex M33 core. this chip integrates security features. It's not replacement for LPC43xx

LPC55S6x|Arm® Cortex®-M33|32-bit Microcontrollers (MCUs) | NXP 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos