cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4357's PWM channel count

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by hchguoyq on Wed Mar 18 05:04:59 MST 2015
Hi,

*Sorry for my poor English.

We are trying to use LPC4357 for motion control with LPCOpen-2.12 now.
The PWM channel count we are needed is 18, but by using SCTPWM driver we got only 15 channels.
And we found that, the Motor Control PWM(MCPWM) may be used for normal PWM output, but by searching the forums, it is like that, the mcpwm driver in LPCOpen is missing, is this right?
And can you give us some advise?

Thank you very much indeed!
hchguoyq.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by ChristofR on Thu May 26 02:18:36 MST 2016
Hi,

So its been more than a year since mcpwm drivers for LPCOpen were promised. Still nothing. Are there still plans to include these?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by hchguoyq on Thu Mar 19 07:40:32 MST 2015
Hi,

Thank you very much.
As you mentioned, I will check out the mcpwm driver from CMSIS-Compliant package.

I will be glad to use the lpcopen's mcpwm driver in the future.

Thanks a lot!
hchguoyq
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by xianghuiwang on Wed Mar 18 18:06:03 MST 2015
hi,
You are right the mcpwm driver seems to be missing from the LPCOpen package. We will add it in later. Meanwhile, you can reference below software driver package which has the mcpwm driver included (lpc43xx_mcpwm.c):
http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpc4350apdlzip

regards,
0 Kudos