cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC43 last reset reason

javiervallori
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm interested to know the last reset causes on a product based on LPC43xx. In the user manual there are very few information about, allowing me just to know if the reset was just due to a POR, an external reset or a RGU genereated reset. It does not mention anything about a WDT reset, a BOD reset... etc.

Can anyone to give any suggestions about it?

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Javier,

I suggest you use RGU mechanism with software flag to do it. It should be designed based on the customer's application. This idea comes from the below descriptions in UM:

pastedImage_1.png

The key idea of this way is to determine the reset causes with the different values of a flag variable. It requires to determine the WDT reset by eliminating other much reset sources. See the details of all possible reset sources from UM as following:

Capture.PNG

For more information, see user manual Chapter 15 Reset Generation Unit.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos