cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4078 USB Problem

hunglin_hsu
Contributor I

Hi, 

I'm Hung Lin. I designed LPC4078, and used USB function. But my computer can't recognize it. Can I ask where I need to attention. I had changed this circuit as following by data sheet, but it dd still not work. How could I do? pastedImage_1.png

Best regards,

Hung Lin 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hung Lin,

First of all, I recommend you to check our Guidelines for full-speed USB on NXP's LPC microcontrollers.

Also, you can use the drivers included in MCUXpresso IDE installation path to see if this could be a driver issue as well.

C:\nxp\MCUXpressoIDE_11.1.1_3241\Drivers\lpcopen_examples_windows_usb_drivers_v1.20

In addition, I do not know the software you are using on your side but you may want to refer to our LPCOpen examples, you can find examples for LPC40xx devices in this link. https://www.nxp.com/design/microcontrollers-developer-resources/lpcopen-libraries-and-examples/lpcop...

I hope this helps.

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos