次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPC2468FBD208 revB failed ICT

780件の閲覧回数
rdte
Contributor I

Hi,

Can someone help me to solve the problem I encountered during ICT ? Using rev.B of this device zener diode voltage is pulled low but when using rev.D, ICT passed. I checked the errata sheet and cannot find any information related to this.

Additional question, does rev.B and rev.D have different device ID ?

Thank you in advance for your help

0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

774件の閲覧回数
rdte
Contributor I

ICT is in-circuit testing. Yes, external zener diode.

0 件の賞賛
返信

694件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I suppose that you connect the GPIO pin to the cathode pin of zener node, in the case, the GPIO pin voltage is clamped to a fixed voltage, if the ICT tools set the GPIO pin in input mode, no problem. But if the ICT tools set the GPIO pin in output mode, there is issue.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信

763件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Maria,

For the zener diode, generally it' cathode is connected to a serial resistor, then a power supply, it's anode is connected to GND, in the condition, the zener diode can output a constant voltage. How do you connect the zener diode to LPC2468?

Regarding ICT, do you use boundary scan tools to test the internal circuit?

BR

XiangJun rong

0 件の賞賛
返信

735件の閲覧回数
rdte
Contributor I

Hi xinagjun,

The zener diode is connected to a serial resistor. Zener is used to protect pin 18 of LPC2468FBD208, in case a high voltage (transient) is present at P1-10 and P1-9. Zener is connected to pin 18.

On boundary scan. yes, we use boundary scan tools to test the internal circuit but fails with an error in the internal ID code.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Regards,

Maria

0 件の賞賛
返信

777件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Maria,

Can you tell us what the ICT means? regarding the zener diode voltage, I have checked the UM of lpc24xx, I do not find out any zener diode, do you use external zener diode?

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信