cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1768 EMAC config for MARVEL 88e6061 switch chip

bruce_chen
Contributor I

Hello All:

Now I am use LPC1768 MAC connect to the 88e6061 port 5 with RMII mode, but now the LPC1768 can not ping to 88e6061 other port, because the old emac.c config for PHY, but 88e6061 not contains PHY, so the old emac.c config need modify, now i am modify the emac.c like attachement, but ping not successed, I don't know how to config the lpc1768 EMAC for not contains PHY with RMII interface.

Very Thanks

Original Attachment has been moved to: emac.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: emac.h.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bruce,

It is important to configure the PHY and ensure that reference clocks (ENET_REF_CLK signal in RMII mode, or both ENET_RX_CLK and ENET_TX_CLK signals in MII mode) are present at the external pins and connected to the EMAC module (selecting the appropriate pins using the PINSEL registers) before you initialize the Ethernet block. Could you please double check this??

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos