cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1313 SD card files

prachipanse
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using the lpcopen_2_05_lpcxpresso_nxp_lpcxpresso_1343 package for LPC1313 controller. The sdmmc.h and related files required for interfacing an SD card to the controller are not present in the downloaded package (LPCOpen 2.05 software package). These files are expected to be present in the lpc_chip folder as per the help documentation.

Please share the path for locating these files.

Regards,

Prachi

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

the PLC1313 does not have hardware SDIO module. I think the only possible way is to using SPI to access SD card.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

prachipanse
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks. Are there any APIs or a library available for using the SPI interface of LPS1313 for SD card?

Regards,

Prachi 

0 Kudos

prachipanse
Contributor III

Hi,

Could you please let me know about my query about how to interface the micro SD card using SPI interface?

Regards,

Prachi

0 Kudos

prachipanse
Contributor III

Hi,

I did not find the required files for LPC13xx, but I have been able to modify and use those available for LPC17xx (AN10916) for this purpose.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos